Sunday, May 30, 2010

Messages From the Other Side! susan duff

Submitted By: Cherokee Billie
(Death)

(DeaTh)Nowadays more and more people(DeaTh) want to know what to expect when they die.(Death) They also ask me, “Where am I going to go when I die?” What is it like in spirit? Do we get to see people we loved? Do we get to meet other spirits? Do we have bodies? The list of questions goes on. Death is held as such a mystery that the only time most people embark on the voyage of self realization is when they are faced with the inevitability of their death.

What I would like to do here is share with you what I have learned about the afterlife based on my personal experiences in astral projection into spirit as well as channeling deceased loved ones and what they have to say about their lives in spirit.
death-v.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment